Monday 7 March 2011

SmiLe...

First of all...i would like to thank renji and andre...ngee~ thanks erk for helping me with this thing...yelah saya budak baru belajar. So yeah! thanks a lot ^_^

OK! this time I would like to touch about smile. Today, when i went to work i saw this lady. Tengah dia jalan tuh dia tengah do something with her phone la, which i don't know what la kan. It's absolutely none of my business pun. Anyway, tiba2 dia tengok I. So, I pun senyum lah. I mean that's the normal thing we will do pun kalau ada yang tiber2 tengok kiter kan. I pun smile la kat minah ni. Then, alamak! she gave me this fake smile. I can see all the wrinkles from her face. Gaduh dengan laki ke ape! But it's okay la. I just walk off!

After that, time keje, off course lah rushing kan. Semua nak siap cepat. Then, one of my colleagues ni pun sama juga. Lerrrrr! what's wrong with all these people. Smile is one of the important my job! still ade juga giving fake smile. We all know! We all can see kan! whether someone ni faking their smile or not!..it is either they don't like you or they don't like you! tapi terpaksa la jugak smile kan sebab working together!. It annoys me when the rest are having fun doin their stuff, tiber2 ade plak giving attitude. If let say I ni billionaire, i kasi je 1 million to these people and ask them to do plastic surgery and fix that smile because it's not HOT at all!! You look like a girl who got chased by a vampire, but you have to smile because that vampire is Edward Cullen. LOL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment